PerfectLum Suite is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English, ChineseSimplified, German, Japanese, Korean and it was last updated on 2014-08-22. The program can be installed on WinXP, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Mac OS X, Windows2000, Windows2003, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Windows 8.
PerfectLum Suite display calibration and QA software is a handy tool, allowing to calibrate a monitor to DICOM, CIE L*, and Gamma, and perform QA tests to international standards. PerfectLum Suite uses test patterns to provide visual representation of display calibration. The software can improve image quality of nearly any display to meet medical industry requirements. Featuring display color calibration and ICC profiling, PerfectLum Suite is helpful in handling color on color medical displays. With its Remote display control, PerfectLum enables a QA supervisor to calibrate a monitor with one click, no matter where it is located, without interrupting the workflow on a workstation.
- NEMA DICOM calibration, CIE L* and Gamma calibration
- white level and black level calibration
- calibration to certain color temperature and XY coordinates
- automatic display adjustment via DDC/CI channel
- uniformity correction
- hardware calibration
- ICC profile generation (version 4 profiles)
- DICOM conformance
- white level check
- uniformity check
- SMPTE, Briggs, AAPM test patterns to check calibration results visually
- calibration of up to 6 displays connected to a workstation
- history database with detailed reports
- database backup
- scheduler to plan tasks and get reminded about them
PerfectLum Suite (version 3.8) has a file size of 76.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 72 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.